No Space Left?

rht_rv

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I am running HC 3.0 off of an 8 GB SDCard. In the settings it says that i have 501 MB and 1 GB on the SD Card of space left internally. The only problem is that when i download an app it says that have no space left and i need to delete some apps. how do i fix this?

castle1500

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
SD card space

I also have the same symptom. I have and 8GB uSD card running bootable HC 3.0.

under settings->storage SD card it shows Total Space 1.25 GB, Available Space 1.08 GB

under settings->storage Internal storage Total space is 656MB, Media usage 107MB, Application usage 26.2MB Available space 556MB

the question is, how do I extend the partition(and which partition) on the SD card to use all of the space?

picopir8

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Find a linux computer (or simply boot the ubuntu livecd or install it under virtualbox), then launch gparted (might need to install it first depending on the distro), insert your microSD into the computer and extend the last partition, unmount card, insert card into nook.

rht_rv

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Find a linux computer (or simply boot the ubuntu livecd or install it under virtualbox), then launch gparted (might need to install it first depending on the distro), insert your microSD into the computer and extend the last partition, unmount card, insert card into nook.

thanks, i shouldve thought about that before. thank god gparted is available for mac too :)

castle1500

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No space left?

ok, so I extended the last partition, sdd4 a FAT32partition, and made it the rest of the unallocated space that is on the uSD card.

booted Honeycomb on NC and now under settings->storage it says:

SD card
Total space 5.97GB
Available space 5.81 GB
Internal storage
Total space 656MB
Media usage 107MB
Application usage 26.20MB
Available space 556MB

I'm kinda thinking that I need to extend one of the other partitions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang