Quick tip for those who boot off the microdisc

neoblood3d

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I had a bunch of books on my internal memory I wanted to move to the card to be able to use some other readers but I had a heck of a time figuring out how to get them on there because windows refused to recognize the partition I needed. There seems to be a few posts around the net from people having the same issue so I figured I'd post what finally worked for me.
In google apps store there is a free app called ES File Explorer and it worked simply like windows with a copy paste function from the EMMC to the appropriate folder on the disc. Easy as pie. No need to mess around with archaic command prompts xD

chubby8055

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the Tip,

Question, I have the Dual Boot for SD-Honeycomb as well.

If I remove the SD card on Sunday Night and I allow B&N to update my stock Nook Color, Would our root program from SD still work? Does anyone know for sure?
Chubbs

neoblood3d

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well personally for me there is absolutely no reason to use the stock nook OS. There is a free book reader app called Moon+ that totally destroys the nook reader software. With moon you can customize everything right down to the level of ocd which is how I roll. I like the huge list of options and the real page turning effects when im into a good book. You can turn the brightness up and down and adjust the font size with gestures also which is fantastic.
So I don't feel the need to upgrade the stock OS which will allow other people time to crash test it.

Reactions: chubby8055