Nook Color 1.2 App problems and comments

13curly

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
So, I did the manual update this morning and am loving the additional capabilities. The first app to be downloaded was Angry Birds (of course). Unfortunatley, I experienced a problem in that it would not install. Found this on the Barnes and Noble site:

Q4: When I try to install “Angry Birds”, I get an error. Help?
This issue is being investigated by our engineering team.
WORKAROUND: Please remove any microSD cards from your NOOK Color and try again. You can reinsert the card after installation has completed.
Worked like a charm. Will be playing at lunch.
:)

axoid

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I put my NC back to stock and did an manual upgrade. I installed a bunch of the free apps from the store for now and I've only played with a couple. It doesn't look like there is a file manager app in the store yet. I'm missing a few of the things that I had installed while it was rooted. I'll root again as soon as I can.

The only problem I'm having so far is the email app starts and only runs for about 15 seconds and then closes. I hope a fix comes down soon. Email is such a basic function.

devito80

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Won't update when rooted

I am running rooted stock 1.1 and it wouldn't allow me to install the new update. I think I'm going to wait on a newer autonooter version to be released again before installing the update again.
Looking forward to having Froyo on my nookdroid;) NookieFroyo blows...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1