oh boy... I've done it now

gshurling

May 20, 2010
Visit site
well... not sure if this is enough background or not. I have (had) a rooted nook color using autonooter for 1.0.1. Once the rooting process was done, I installed rom manager thinking I could flash roms like on my phone. well, I think we all know you can't. So yesterday when my nook was wiped remotely by whatever problems happend, I tried to revert back to stock rom using the power on/off *8 method. on the 7th power off it throws me into clockwork recovery! Which will not let me do anything, I guess its not compatible. anybody have any ideas on how to get clockwork recovery off?

david jones

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
well... not sure if this is enough background or not. I have (had) a rooted nook color using autonooter for 1.0.1. Once the rooting process was done, I installed rom manager thinking I could flash roms like on my phone. well, I think we all know you can't. So yesterday when my nook was wiped remotely by whatever problems happend, I tried to revert back to stock rom using the power on/off *8 method. on the 7th power off it throws me into clockwork recovery! Which will not let me do anything, I guess its not compatible. anybody have any ideas on how to get clockwork recovery off?

Try this: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook-color-technical/8114-how-uninstall-clockwork-recovery-revert-stock-image.html[/URL]
It enabled me to get rid of clockwork recovery and install the 2.2 update.

Reactions: buckeyecass