3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

That is very pimp, sir.

chadillac0000

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't able to get that wallpaper app to work correctly :( It wouldn't switch when I would change screens.

I bet you are using ADW Launcher. If you are you need to enable wallpaper scrolling-

ADW Settings > General Behavior > Animation and Effects > Wallpaper Scrolling (Check)

If you are not using ADW I would be willing to bet your launcher of choice has a similar setting....

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Chaddilac....Nice layout.
Question for ya: Are you rooted or solely running an OS through your Internal/SD? Reason why I ask...I've been trying like hell to find the IMDB app in the market, and can't. So....I'm a bit jealous.

chadillac0000

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Chaddilac....Nice layout.
Question for ya: Are you rooted or solely running an OS through your Internal/SD? Reason why I ask...I've been trying like hell to find the IMDB app in the market, and can't. So....I'm a bit jealous.

Thanks.
I am running CM7 Internal. I will try to pull the .apk for IMDB and send you a dropbox link when I get a chance.

SoldierofCatan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been messing around with this thing for a week and I am finally satisfied. I'm running CM7 with a honeycomb theme found on the market. I also used various apps (desktop visualizer, minimalistic text, etc) to round out the honeycomb feel. I'm also using ADW Ex for the launcher.

Navigation wise I like how ADW Ex allows you to create links to different screens. This is the main reason I choose the launcher.

So I guess I'll shut up now and show the goods.

Home Screen:
screenshot1311120091712.png

Bottom clock is Minimalistic text. I set it to use a gingerbread font found on XDA (google it)

Social:
screenshot1311122002439.png

Bookmark Widget is Visual Bookmarks

Games:
screenshot1311122048865.png

Media:
screenshot1311122109049.png

XBMC Remote App. Also, the popcorn bucket and tv icons launch a UPnP streamer bookmark that jumps to any of my movies or tv shows so I can watch them from the Nook.

News:
screenshot1311122129988.png

This is a Scrollable News Widget found in the market. The background wasn't quite dark enough so I added a blank (re-sized) minimalistic text widget and overlapped it for the background.

Hope you like

Also, why is this thread not stickied?

chadillac0000

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been messing around with this thing for a week and I am finally satisfied. I'm running CM7 with a honeycomb theme found on the market. I also used various apps (desktop visualizer, minimalistic text, etc) to round out the honeycomb feel. I'm also using ADW Ex for the launcher.

Navigation wise I like how ADW Ex allows you to create links to different screens. This is the main reason I choose the launcher.

So I guess I'll shut up now and show the goods.

Hope you like

Also, why is this thread not stickied?

Looks amazing! :cool: Great job!

+1 on getting this thread stickied.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173