On my third week of trying to get Google app and Market on Nook!
    Well I finally have my Nook recognized on my computer-says android phone in device manager on the third line down(not on USB Device). I have the file HoneycombappsV2 and unzipped to desktop and SDK folder in platform tools and sdk folder and ran the honeycomb install. DOS ran all times and all said device not found. There is nothing on my Nook. PLEASE-what am I doing wrong? Keep getting closer but no success yet. Anyone know how to get the Google Apps & Market On Nook from here??? Much appreciated, thanks-please.
    06-11-2011 05:22 PM
    I'm not really going to answer your specific question here. But I have installed several different ROMs on several Nooks (mine, daughter's,husbands!) and I would recommend you look at these posts. The CyanogenMod Gingerbread based ROMs are awesome. You load the files you need on an SD card, power off your Nook, put the SD card in the Nook, power it up and load your files. No hooking it up to the computer and typing command lines!

Look up this post:
    [HOW-TO] Install Official CM7 Release (Gingerbread) to Internal Memory (eMMC)

there is a link down under his Epilogue in the "PS" section that is great also!
    06-11-2011 10:39 PM
    Thanks for the reply-appreciated.
    Does this run off the SD card?
    06-12-2011 08:50 AM
    Here is the link you need, I am no pro at this but I followed these directions and was up and running in about 40 minutes.

[ROM][CM7] [v1.3] Size-agnostic SD Card image and CM7 installer for SD Cards. - xda-developers
    06-14-2011 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD