Nook-CM7 Installed-Gapps Step-Does Not Install

popeye

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Had issues with 7.1 RC on Nook. I ended up factory defaulting the Nook and then reformatting the card on Nook and Windows 7. I redid image and installed 7.03. Booted and worked fine. Did steps for gapps and does not install. I remember it wrote when in recovery and did not do that-After recovery booted right up into CM7.
What can I do to get Gapps and Market on this version?
Assistance appreciated, thanks!

popeye

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Had issues with 7.1 RC on Nook. I ended up factory defaulting the Nook and then reformatting the card on Nook and Windows 7. I redid image and installed 7.03. Booted and worked fine. Did steps for gapps and does not install. I remember it wrote when in recovery and did not do that-After recovery booted right up into CM7.
What can I do to get Gapps and Market on this version?
Assistance appreciated, thanks!

Never mind went back to 7.1 RC

sboeckman

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a fix for this? I have tried several versions of gapps and have not been successful getting them to work. My CM7 Nook Color is working perfect but no market :(

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a fix for this? I have tried several versions of gapps and have not been successful getting them to work. My CM7 Nook Color is working perfect but no market :(

What CM version are you trying to use?

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

dixieman0105

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Had same problem. Using CM 7.1.0 RC, and it constantly fails when it tries to install Apps. I did it once with just CM7 on the SD card, and no gapps. Booted into CM7 no probs. Can't get gapps on there.

Any idea?