Are there a difference between the batteries 2200mAh and 3000mAh?

mastrotol

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Difference in batteries?

Hello ppl!

I intend to buy a new phone and I'm trying to choose between two which are almost alike except from their batteries. So my question actually is if there is a noticeable difference "duration-wise" between a 2200mAh and a 3000mAh battery.

Thanks

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Difference in batteries?

Hello ppl!

I intend to buy a new phone and I'm trying to choose between two which are almost alike except from their batteries. So my question actually is if there is a noticeable difference "duration-wise" between a 2200mAh and a 3000mAh battery.

The obvious answer is 36% more battery life...

You need to tell us more - which phone are you looking at?

Thanks

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the reply.

The two phones I'm looking at are MPIE 909T and MPIE G7.

Well, I've not personally seen or used either of those. Here's links to the spec's of both -

MPIE 909T - Specifications

MPIE G7 - Specifications

Every phone behaves differently - bigger batteries don't always equate to longer battery life. However, the main difference in those spec's are that one has a 5" screen, and the other 5.5". But the latter has the bigger battery, and one screen is TFT, and the other IPS. TFT tends to be more efficient in battery use.

Best thing to do is Google both phones and see what people say for each.

mastrotol

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

Nice! I didn't know that detail about screens. Thank you for your response, I'll look it up a bit more via Google as you suggest.