It has been charging fine until now. I don't now what happened i left it charging all night and it didn't charge at all so i think its just the chord that isint working so i have this other charger that only charges the battery and it charged it (it takes a very long time though) So now i am trying to charge it with a normal chord and as soon as i connect it, it makes a weird noise then it says battery missing and it doesn't charge at all.I have tried different chargers and its the same thing with all of them.
    10-13-2014 06:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try a different USB cable as well as a different charging plug. Either one of those can fail. If other cables/plugs don't work well either, then there might be a problem with the phone's charging port.
    10-13-2014 07:25 PM
    I have had similar problems in past- however in my case it was on my Samsung S4. I would agree with Diddy try changing USB ports (if you have them available). It is a bit weird that your phone says that your battery is missing. You can also try cleaning the port and see if there is any dirt inside of it.
    10-13-2014 07:50 PM