Why doesn't my battery charge properly on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1?

Unitedfan519

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Battery doesn't charge properly on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

The battery on my tablet only goes up to between 28 and 32 percent even if I charge it for several hours at a time. It has only started to happen recently. It also doesn't charge at all if I plug it into certain plug sockets even though the screen lights up when the charge level is below 5% which doesn't happen if I don't plug it in.

I have Android 4.4 if that helps. I am willing to provide any more information as requested. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Battery doesn't charge properly on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the original cable/wall plug? Have you tried different cables/plugs? Are you only using wall outlets, or also computer USB ports?

Unitedfan519

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

Really sorry for the late reply, but had separate issues with Internet recently.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am still using the original charger that I didn't have any problems with before and I have tried other chargers that work fine with other devices but produce the same problem on my tablet.The same happens when I connect it to my computer via USB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unitedfan519

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

Did I offend anyone or make a mistake that is frowned upon here that I am on the "no helpful advice allowed" list?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz