Morning All

I have been researching this all night as during the week my unit went into some sort of power share mode. I have since managed to download the app, thought it wont let me into the settings to switch it off. Apparently it has a safe mode and it wont allow it when the battery's below 21%

Since it went into this mode, any time I've been charging it, it's been rapidly draining the battery, and now it's not charging at al, even when it's below 21%. Currently at 8%, unit is just over 1yr old I'm sure.

I've tried a different cable, I've tried blowing air and a toothbrush to clean the contacts, I've tried nipping the charger contacts to make better connection and I'm ready for launching the thing out the window.

Seriously rethinking ever buying another Samsung anything, as also found out the charging problems with the Nexus 10, I thought it was my imagination it was slow.

Thanks fr your help all in advance

11-28-2014 03:05 AM
    Sorry should ad, I tried to download Kies, to back it all up before trying a factory reset, but the computer wont recognise it either. And it's plugged directly into the wall, not an extension.
    11-28-2014 03:06 AM