I have a Samsung AT&T galaxy s3 and I've tried EVERYTHING in the forums from factory reset to taking SD card out, I even bought a new battery, still my phone is draining at 1% every 2 or 3 minutes. What can I do to fix this? My daughter gave me the phone when she upgraded, do I still have fact warranty on it? It goes from 100% to 20 in less than an hour I would like to keep my phone I need new ideas on how to fix this. I only had master cleaner on my phone as a cleaning app. I recently bought a 32g SD card and all my old pics and apps where on it I took the SD card out like someone suggested and still the same thing. I turned the email sync off still the same drain. I dnt know what else to do.I use a battery wall charger to charge because of the charger port not working, when battery is full, I put it in and it's already at 99% as soon as I turn it on. I have done EVERY battery saving tip I saw on forums and still no luck!
    03-29-2015 09:04 AM
    I have a Samsung AT&T galaxy s3 and I've tried EVERYTHING in the forums from factory reset to taking SD card out, I even bought a new battery, still my phone is draining at 1% every 2 or 3 minutes. What can I do to fix this? My daughter gave me the phone when she upgraded, do I still have fact warranty on it? It goes from 100% to 20 in less than an hour I would like to keep my phone I need new ideas on how to fix this. I only had master cleaner on my phone as a cleaning app. I recently bought a 32g SD card and all my old pics and apps where on it I took the SD card out like someone suggested and still the same thing. I turned the email sync off still the same drain. I dnt know what else to do.I use a battery wall charger to charge because of the charger port not working, when battery is full, I put it in and it's already at 99% as soon as I turn it on. I have done EVERY battery saving tip I saw on forums and still no luck!
    Is the phone rooted? If so give an app called Greenify a try. It works for non rooted phones but you get more benefits if you are rooted like auto hibernation of apps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...greenify&hl=en
    03-29-2015 11:17 AM