So basically I put my s4 on charge before sleeping and when I woke up, the battery was drained and it wouldn't turn on (it vibrated and showed the Samsung sign then turned off) which was strange. So the next day, I went out and bought a new charger thinking there was a problem with the charger but that didn't help it either. So then I went and borrowed a new battery from a cousin and it worked for a day with me continuously charging it so it did not drain again but that also ended up being useless because as soon as I put it on charge overnight, it drained again. My attempts at fixing it ruled out that it is a charger or battery problem so I am guessing there is a problem with the micro USB port. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    04-05-2015 01:06 PM
    It could be the port or it could be the charging circuit - there's no way to tell from here. If you can't use a meter or a scope to determine where the problem is, you'll have to bring it into a shop. (Considering that it did charge, I'd guess it's something in the charging circuit.)
    04-05-2015 05:42 PM