Hi

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 mini for 4 months now and 3 days ago it gave an error of the "systems UID's inconsistency" and I hard reset it, cache and everything.

The problem is gone however now the battery drains really fast, and sometimes the phone even heats up a lot. I haven't installed anything and my phone battery, after charged to 100%, dropped to 0 over night while I was sleeping.

When I go to the battery settings, more than 87% of the battery is being used for the Android System.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you
    04-20-2015 10:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Ever since the battery drain issue started, have you rebooted? That often corrects whatever was going on.

A corrupt file on the SD card can also cause that behavior. Try unmounting the card in Settings>Storage, remove it, and reboot. You can insert the card into your computer and run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    Welcome to Android Central! Ever since the battery drain issue started, have you rebooted? That often corrects whatever was going on.

A corrupt file on the SD card can also cause that behavior. Try unmounting the card in Settings>Storage, remove it, and reboot. You can insert the card into your computer and run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    04-20-2015 11:34 AM