i watched a video the other day to see that there was some think hidden under the label of the gs4 battery so i decided to take a look if the same thing was under my battery too and guess what i found the exact same thing as was on the video

if you peal back the label on your battery of a gs4 phone and im told the gs5 phones as well you will find it on them as well

i think it is some think that is not needed and is not meant to be there what are Samsung really up too as ive pealed back the label on mines to reveal some think that is connected to the battery terminal im not shore what it is maybe it is some kind of aerial for transmitting info whit out are knowledge or some think like that

the person on the video actually claimed that they were actually taking not just info but actually getting access to your photos and videos and and every think else you do onthe phone

i personally would not go that fare i would not think that they were accessing your vids and pics but i would not put it past a big company like Samsung to be accessing some kind of information about you whit out are knowledge whether they are doing this or not is another question but i would like to make it clear that i am not calming that they are or are not doing such a thing im putting this question out there to find out the true facts behind what it is Samsung as put on are batterys and what does it really do

what heaver the thing is that was connected and stuck to my battery i have pealed it away from my battery and it works fine whit out it i do not see the need for it so if any one knows what it is or as an idea of what it actuality does i would love to know

but im very skeptical of theses big corporations and i personal think they are up to no good l i could be totally wrong and its some think harmless but what it is i do not know and it is not mentioned in the specs of the battery as fare as i could see so Samsung what are you really up too
    Attached Thumbnails What is hidden under your batter label on your GS4 and GS5 phones?-20150621_140020.jpg   What is hidden under your batter label on your GS4 and GS5 phones?-20150621_140526.jpg   What is hidden under your batter label on your GS4 and GS5 phones?-20150621_140102.jpg   What is hidden under your batter label on your GS4 and GS5 phones?-20150621_140425.jpg  
    06-21-2015 08:57 AM
    Don't believe every silly thing you see on the Internet.

The thing you saw under the battery's label is an NFC antenna. If you disconnected it, then you have disabled your GS4's NFC capability.

false battery ? | Samsung Galaxy S 4 i9500, i9505, i9505G, i9506 | XDA Forums

Amazon.com: Samsung Original Genuine OEM Spare 2600 mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories - "This battery is equipped with an NFC antenna, allowing your handset to communicate with other devices and accessories equipped with NFC technology."

Why Samsung chose to put the NFC antenna on the battery I'll never guess...
    06-21-2015 09:34 AM
    haaaaa ok thanks for clearing that up for me my friend was wondering that actually whether or not it was to do whit the NFC but he all so pealed it off too i don't use my NFC any ways so no loss for me but still i would not put it pass a big corporation to do some think back handed
    Carol Baudat likes this.
    06-21-2015 09:44 AM
    i watched a video the other day to see that there was some think hidden under the label of the gs4 battery so i decided to take a look if the same thing was under my battery too and guess what i found the exact same thing as was on the video

if you peal back the label on your battery of a gs4 phone and im told the gs5 phones as well you will find it on them as well

i think it is some think that is not needed and is not meant to be there what are Samsung really up too as ive pealed back the label on mines to reveal some think that is connected to the battery terminal im not shore what it is maybe it is some kind of aerial for transmitting info whit out are knowledge or some think like that

the person on the video actually claimed that they were actually taking not just info but actually getting access to your photos and videos and and every think else you do onthe phone

i personally would not go that fare i would not think that they were accessing your vids and pics but i would not put it past a big company like Samsung to be accessing some kind of information about you whit out are knowledge whether they are doing this or not is another question but i would like to make it clear that i am not calming that they are or are not doing such a thing im putting this question out there to find out the true facts behind what it is Samsung as put on are batterys and what does it really do

what heaver the thing is that was connected and stuck to my battery i have pealed it away from my battery and it works fine whit out it i do not see the need for it so if any one knows what it is or as an idea of what it actuality does i would love to know

but im very skeptical of theses big corporations and i personal think they are up to no good l i could be totally wrong and its some think harmless but what it is i do not know and it is not mentioned in the specs of the battery as fare as i could see so Samsung what are you really up too
    06-28-2015 10:24 PM
    It's for NFC, not anything sinister. AndroidCentral did a blog post about it: PSA: That chip on your battery is not for government surveillance | Android Central.
    06-28-2015 10:37 PM
    Its been said to me it was to charge the battery for the wireless charging pads but

... then again those who write off the warnings of others lose themselves in the ways of people they trusted instead of found out for yourselves..

And from what i found out the same "smart tech." They use to help you finish your questions when typing it into google search, ever wonder why some time google "knows what you may have asked outloud to yourself or some one elss before google searching it?

Trg asking outloud before you mannuly enter into google search bar then try again without asking something out loud

Type half of the scentence and see if it doesnt pull up what you were thinking...

Its because it has a listening program located in the agreement of the okgoogle application that allows gou to voice your question.. but the access to your phone and its personal content has been agreed by you for having accepted the app for third parties and who knows to brows your phones mic as a listening device

Think about why they include it for such a low cost to do all these amazing things with your phone at a low cost ylto you, would you question it?

Not reallg why does samsung allow it... because they get the hard and soft wear for next to nothing from these undisclosed entitues to manufacture and assemble the "new and improved new function onto your device" thaf y9u pay to use under their false pretenses and will tell you in the most round about legal way

These ****s are listening in with their soft wear for key words like bomb, i.s.i.s., and any other threat, remember you alotted these third party agencies access to your phones personal files, photos, and voice settings

Good luck
    06-28-2015 10:38 PM

How can anyone take this seriously when using the word "mines" and misspelling a simple word such as far. Advice take information seriously from someone who seems a bit more educated seems to me that this was written by a child.
    07-12-2015 02:44 PM
    You know the funny part about how it's a NFC antenna... it's not my NFC works fine without it. So keep telling yourselves that your not being watched and listen to what the big corps want you too.
    07-20-2015 10:20 AM