Why isn't my HTC One M9 battery charging up to 100?

VaexelFX

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
HTC One M9 Battery not charging up to 100%

Hi there,

I just created an account to ask a question:

So, Great new day, got my One m9, first thing that was going trough my mind was rooting, so I did that unlocked the bootloader and flashed twrp, installed superuser and done! A week after that I recognized that my Playstore was missing and everytime I tried to install it via .apk it crashed. So I wiped my system (+Dalvik Cache, pretty much everything), and I also wiped my whole os with all my data. So I downloaded a custom ROM because the stock ROM's from HTC's website I tried to install were not working (The RUU setup didnt work either). I got stuck on the splash screen so I downloaded : "ViperOneM9", finally my device was booting again, goog thing right? No, my battery now is not charging up to 100% and stucks at 70-80% . Thats not really a problem and I can live with that but is there a way to fix this?

I found a thread saying that I have to fully charge my battery and the calibrate it with an app ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration )

But I dont know if my battery IS at 100% because its stuck at 70-80%, do I just have to wait or do I have to do stuff manually?

Thanks in advance :)

Please excuse my english im from germany :)

VaexelFX

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: HTC One M9 Battery not charging up to 100%

Nevermind I fixed it by charging it 2 days long while it was turned off, (idk if that changed anything) the I downloaded A battery callibration tool by some russian guy and that worked! Pressed the calibration button, restarted the phone and used it until it was dead (0% battery life). And I fully charged it up while it was turned off and thats it :)

i liek ur name spooderman

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech