Why dos my Samsung Tab Pro take forever to fully charge?

A

AC Question

My samsung tab pro takes forever to full charge

I bought my tablet for educational purposes and we're using ebooks at school. So i always use the tablet at school and at home for my assignments and requirements. It's the main reason why I frequently use the tablet while charging. Just last night, I remember charging the tablet (not drained) before going to bed then the next day I woke up I found the tablet at 3% and is not charging. So i tried to fix the charger and it's still not displaying the charging icon. I tried to use my mom's charger for her samsung galaxy. It's charging but very slow. I managed to get it at 5% before going to school. Then while at school i borrowed a power bank which is just 1 bar over 4. It charged but it's slow and only manage to get it to 13%. I used that power bank before and it's charging fast. After the school i charged it at home, it took me 14 hrs to get it to 71%.

I don't know what to do. I tried to restart the device and charge it while it's powered off but nothing really changed.

comk4ver

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: My samsung tab pro takes forever to full charge

If you're rooted try doing a battery wipe. What about completely turning off the tablet and the charging it?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance