Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has a large battery drain since the Lollipop 5.0.2 update?

A

AC Question

Galaxy tab S 10.5 battery drain since lollipop 5.0.2 update

After update I can't keep my tablet charged. I did a factory reset and only installed my google apps for now. In the time that it took to set up, my tablet went from 30% to 21% (about 20 minutes) I powered off tablet and in one hour it has made to to a 23% charge. Any suggestions?

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy tab S 10.5 battery drain since lollipop 5.0.2 update

You might find the following article worth reading :-
How to Optimize Your Android Phone’s Battery Life Using Greenify
Meantime, you could take a look at your Settings/ Battery stats and see if you can identify high usage apps processes.....or get a better idea of what is happening. If you're now on Lollipop you'll be able to tap on the battery graph to show further details which may help you.

runninginalabama

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I haven't installed apps yet and the tablet is powered off. It's up to 30% now...battery info says not available when I checked it. I have also tried 3 different cables (which charge my phone just fine). It dropped 2% when I powered it up to check battery usage. So frustrating...:confused:

Trudy Chen

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Did it help solve the problem of battery drain? Is Lollipop not suitable for Tab S 10.5? Please advise as I am going to purchase the Tab 10.5 and would hate to face such issue if upgraded to lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar