So first off I am new to Android so I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere. Please be gentle with me. I recently switched for a Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows 8.1 Phone to a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. I am on AT&T and on whatever build of KitKat that is provided for AT&T. Here is the problem I am having. Some days my battery will last 8-12 hours without charging. I find that reasonable based on my usage the 1520 could go longer but I know it had a bigger battery. Other days the S5 battery will be drained in under 3 hours and I haven't even made a call. I had a friend recommend Clean Master which I run several times a day to Hibernate apps. Clean Master will also report that apps are crashing and restarting frequently causing battery drain. I struggle because I really like these apps: Google Photos, The Weather Channel, and SnapChat just to name a few. I have uninstalled them and my batter is back to the 8-12 hours without a charge. How do I get these apps to work on my phone and have decent battery life? Sorry for the long ramble, but I am frustrated and need help. Any help from you folks would be appreciated...
    08-28-2015 08:49 AM