My samsung sch-i110 (verizon prepaid) turns on then off???

Nikki Ray

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
So last month when i plugged in my phone (Samsung illusion sch-i110 from Verizon prepaid) the phone would turn on then off and it wouldnt hold a charge so I unplugged it and I turned it on it would show the Samsung logo then it shut off like 5 seconds later.. I have ordered a new battery but I dont know if that's the case or not.. Please help I dont want to reset it or anything!! (It is unrooted never has been messed with in anyway.. I have had this phone for nearly 2 years and this has never happened before).
*UPDATE!!* I plugged it in to a Samsung charger and it would turn on and show the little battery like it was charging (although the battery looked like it was low) and then it turn off and I left it alone and would show the same little battery at the same level so I unplugged it and I turned it on and it would show the Samsung logo and then turn off again then turn on again

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So have you received the new battery to try yet? That's definitely the first place to start.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you are stuck in a boot loop. If you are lucky then changing the battery might help. Since you don't want to reset it or anything, not sure what else to recommend. You can call Verizon for troubleshooting.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12