I keep seeing all these glorious posts about people getting up to 20 hours on the note 5, but quite frankly the most hours I've gotten on this thing so far is up to 14. I have apps to help with battery preservation and killing unnecessary apps that are running, but I'm asking the Android community as to what specific things can I do to prolong the battery life. At its worst I've gotten nine hours, and that's just ridiculous for a 3000 mah battery. I'm not a power user, I don't use it for games, the most I use it for is calls, texts, social media and like YouTube, so I don't understand why this is having such a hard time maintaining battery life. Any suggestions would be greatlying appreciated, thank you.
    09-05-2015 04:16 PM
    Welcome to AC.

The first thing to do is to check your battery usage stats. When you need to recharge, first make a screenshot of them and post it here, together with, if you can, details of your signal strength, which may be revealed by tapping on the main battery usage graph. Then we'll take it from there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-05-2015 04:31 PM