Fast charging not working on my Note 4

MarLa Salagantin

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Can Anyone help ? My note 4 fast charging is working so well before and I have no any issues with it( My phone is almost 4 months already in my hands).. And this few days ago after I had updated in a new version 5.1.1 lollipop I noticed that my battery wont charge fast and that was happened it's shows aboved "fast charger connected" and I make sure I tapped the check before I charged it. So stranged! and I feel abit nervous with my battery. Normally before it will fully charged with in 90 min. and Now it takes longer to charged 2 hrs and more than how stranged is that ? I charged mine about 6:47 pm and full charged about 9:15 pm.. has any one the same issues with me ? or it's because after the lollipop update ? I need your help guys.. I hope I could fix this problem soon thank you :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Can Anyone help ? My note 4 fast charging is working so well before and I have no any issues with it( My phone is almost 4 months already in my hands).. And this few days ago after I had updated in a new version 5.1.1 lollipop I noticed that my battery wont charge fast and that was happened it's shows aboved "fast charger connected" and I make sure I tapped the check before I charged it. So stranged! and I feel abit nervous with my battery. Normally before it will fully charged with in 90 min. and Now it takes longer to charged 2 hrs and more than how stranged is that ? I charged mine about 6:47 pm and full charged about 9:15 pm.. has any one the same issues with me ? or it's because after the lollipop update ? I need your help guys.. I hope I could fix this problem soon thank you :)

Have you tried a new fast charger to make sure it isn't a charger problem?

Also did you do a reset after updating?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I always reset before doing a big update and if not before, after.

You can try a wipe cache partition in recovery.

Turn off you phone, hold down home, volume up and power until phone boots up.

Then use the volume keys to scroll to wipe cache, power to choose. It won't take long to do, then choose reboot.

Thus doesn't wipe any of your stuff from your phone, just the leftover stuff from the update that may be there. Sometimes this can fix issues you may be having.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63