Why is my Note 4 dying when I'm charging it?

Miller20

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
When in useing my phone and charging it at the same time my battery will still dran it doesn't matter if i plug it in when its at 50% or 10% it will still drain the battery BUT if i let it sit and charge to 100% and then use it while still plugged in it doesn't dran the battery please help i just got a new battery also im useing a wall charger

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why is my note 4 dieing when im changeing it

Are you charging it using an AC wall charger, a USB port on your PC, or a car charger?

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Is it the original AC charger? When it's charging, go to Settings>Battery. Does it say "Charging (AC)" or "Charging (USB)"?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

What are you doing on the phone when it's charging? If you're playing a game or doing something else battery intensive, the charging rate might not match the battery drain caused by the app.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Since it's not the original charger, what may be happening is this: the output of the charger is insufficient to charge the device, not to mention to use while charging. I would suggest a different one that has a higher output than the current one you are using.

Perhaps this one: Motorola Turbo Charger - Android Chargers & Cables

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech