Is it true you have to keep the phone charged for 4 hrs without using it when first bought?

akthelonelyman

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
is it true u have to keep the phone charged for 4 hrs without using it when first bought?

i have heard many retail shop keepers advise to keep the phone charged for 4-5 hrs before setting it up and using it to improve the battery back up?
is there any logic behind the suggestion?
if u don't do that and start using the phone straight way is there any adverse effects on battery back up?

GyanendroKh

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes many people says that . You can charge it or not it is your choice . Even if you charge it on the first time for 4-5 hours or if you charge after you use 1 hour at the first time you bought it is just the same.

Altema22

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
You can use the phone right away, as most of them ship with a 50 to 70% charge. I usually let it get a full charge the first time, then don't worry about if after that. You do not need to let it get low before recharging (despite what Apple says), but you should not leave it plugged after it's full for unusually long times. If the phone is at 80% when I go to bed, then I'll wait to charge it in the morning rather than letting it sit on the charger all night. This may or may not work for you , depending on your morning habits.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power