So called samsung and they cannot even find this model in their database, nor my serial number. purchased this yesterday and I just want to know two questions, well now three questions?
    1) Will the light turn a different color once the battery is fully charged?
    2) Can I leave the battery in the charger all day without ruining the battery, until I'm ready to replace it with my used one from my phone?
    3) Why does samsung not show this in their database if this is truly a samsung product sold in samsung packaging and with samsung original seal.
    03-11-2016 10:47 AM
    Most modern batteries can be left on charge all of the time.

I Googled the information you supplied: ep-bn910cwu

It is shown as "Samsung-EP-BN910CWU-Galaxy-Note-4-External-Spare-Battery-Slim-Charger"

Is that what you are talking about?

I looked for instructions for that unit and didn't find any.

I noticed, in the photos I have seen, that there appears to be an LED at one end of the inside of the case. I would think that would show green when the battery is fully charged.

You could always put the battery in the phone and check the Android settings and see the charge state of the battery.

As to Samsung not finding the charger - try calling again and telling them that it is a charger. They may have thought you were talking about a phone - more likely, however, is that you talked to someone who does not know their job.
    03-11-2016 11:39 PM