Why does it say 10188 in my battery usage setting?

A

AC Question

Why does it say 10188 in my battery usage setting

I just recently got my Samsung s7 edge and the battery has been good. Overnight it would drop about 6%. The other day i went in settings to see what is draining my battery and saw that "10188" has been draining 12% of my battery. I am not sure what this number means but it has an Android logo next to it so it could be some software thing. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why does it say 10188 in my battery usage setting

Welcome to the forums. Have you recently uninstalled any app? Usually this kind of numbered names refer to apps that were uninstalled in that battery cycle. Full charge and it should disappear. Tell us how it goes.

SuperPanda321

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. Have you recently uninstalled any app? Usually this kind of numbered names refer to apps that were uninstalled in that battery cycle. Full charge and it should disappear. Tell us how it goes.

I don't remeber uninstalling any apps soon but i will tell you what happens after it is fully charged (charging right now). Thanks.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I don't remeber uninstalling any apps soon but i will tell you what happens after it is fully charged (charging right now). Thanks.

Thanks for registering! Yeah, sometimes this is just a temporary glitch after a system update or some minor bug in the naming process. Nothing to worry about for now. Being a brand new device I'm more inclined to the first option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs