[Review] Aukey 10000mAh Universal Power Bank

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

I just got the Aukey 10000mAh Universal Power Bank, and I really love this thing! In the package was the power bank, a nice case, a USB C cord, manual, and warranty/support card.

The power bank is made of mostly hard plastic, and has multiple input and output. It can be charged with a micro USB, USB C OR Lightning cord. It has USB A output, and that supports USB A to Lightning, USB A to C, and USB A to micro USB. Also the USB C is input AND output so you can charge your device with a USB C to C cord. All ports are clearly labeled as either input, input/output, or output. There is also a charge level indicator, that shows remaining power with 4 dots (25% per dot).

The power bank works well. It's very versatile with multiple input and output. Charging is fast and efficient, and adjust to the device, and charging protocols supported. It supports QC 1 through 3, and also something called PD. I'm not a stats guru, so I can only give anecdotal evidence, BUT it seemed to charge my devices quickly. The best feature is the utility of the device, the ability to charge it with pretty much any cord! Your phone's cord should work fine to both charge the bank AND then charge your device. The included manual was concise and informative, and the warranty/support card is a nice touch!

You can find this at Amazon......

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6433391

Last edited: