0411 No BBM yet /yawn

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
When I search the Play Store I'm still getting the same results at the moment.

Posted via Android Central App

When I checked the Play Store I noticed that they're decreasing. I searched to make sure and it seems that other users noticed that as well. I'm not in the US so the Play Store in my country is different.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

shrubr

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
When I search the Play Store I'm still getting the same results at the moment.

**edit**

I take that back, most fakes are gone. Progress at last. Fingers crossed now.
They did get rid of a bunch, but some more fakes showed up with like 15k 5star ratings. Wtf people.

Snazy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm in awe of how quickly and how many fakes keep appearing. And more to the point just HOW many people are stupid enough to keep downloading then and are rating them 5* because they are told to!

Can't believe how many people have downloaded it. But I guess that shows its popular.

The other thing I don't get is how many bull**** ratings can be given from seemingly spam accounts.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Not all countries. Only New Zealand, Australia, and Malaysia so far.

And now India. I don't get it, didn't they say they'll release BBM for iPhone on Sunday?? Shouldn't today be the Android release?

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
And now India. I don't get it, didn't they say they'll release BBM for iPhone on Sunday?? Shouldn't today be the Android release?

It is officially Sunday local time in India. At least BB kept up that end of their release schedule.

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm in awe of how quickly and how many fakes keep appearing. And more to the point just HOW many people are stupid enough to keep downloading then and are rating them 5* because they are told to!

Can't believe how many people have downloaded it. But I guess that shows its popular.

The other thing I don't get is how many bull**** ratings can be given from seemingly spam accounts.

Its not that people are "stupid". Some of the apps have very high ratings, have the blackberry symbol, are named BBM, and when you click it you see "official blackerry messenger for android devices".

It is stupid how the play store works and the fact that they let any retard with a PC bang out an app. It makes me miss iOS. Apparently there is no oversight whatsoever.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Friend of mine got it in dominican republic

Beasty S4

Probably from one of the App stores of the countries that got them. My friend already installed BBM on her iPhone from the New Zealand App Store since she couldn't wait till it gets released in our App Store. She deleted now, says there are lots of bugs and she couldn't see any display pictures.

SumthinNew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If this delay is solely due to the marketplace being flooded with fakes... Then Google can learn a thing or two from Apple; as BBM launched in iTunes without any major delays!