Join the Official Android Central BBM Group!

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
With BBM now on Android, we thought it would be fun to start up an Official Android Central BBM Group! To join, go ahead and scan the code below:
ac-barcode.png
If you're having trouble joining the group, here's how to do it.

1. Open BBM on your device and tap the three small dots at the bottom right of your screen. This should reveal a 'Join Group' option. Tap it.
  2. Point your camera towards the barcode. Hold still, and BBM will scan and add you to the group.
  3. That's all there is to it! Now, when you tap the 'groups' tab at the bottom of the screen, AndroidCentral.com should be in your groups listing.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
With BBM now on Android, we thought it would be fun to start up an Official Android Central BBM Group! To join, go ahead and scan the code below:If you're having trouble joining the group, here's how to do it.

1. Open BBM on your device and tap the three small dots at the bottom right of your screen. This should reveal a 'Join Group' option. Tap it.
  2. Point your camera towards the barcode. Hold still, and BBM will scan and add you to the group.
  3. That's all there is to it! Now, when you tap the 'groups' tab at the bottom of the screen, AndroidCentral.com should be in your groups listing.

Could you please add me to this group? I'm having a hard time scanning the barcode on the screen. My PIN number is 7A9E2217.

Thank you in advance.

Kaisar Mukadam

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Unable to geth the pin from the barcode as it cannot scan from within the cellphone
please share the group PIN
Please add me to the group.
my PIN : 74850FE

Last edited:

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Can't get the barcode to load to even scan. Add me if it's still open. Pin: 75c879ca or add me as a contact I don't mind. I only have 1 contact anyway

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1