Cases in Canada?

anon(284786)

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
i know my bell store in prince George doesn't have anything other than the generic silicone cases in so far. Im personally waiting for otterbox to bring out their cases for the s2. I love the thin profile of the phone but i need some protection since i use my phone a lot!

I ordered a mesh case off ebay to hold me over until the otterbox comes out.

groan

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an excellent TPU case at a mall kiosk for $15. Excellent if you want scuff protection and not much extra bulk.

For shock protection i'd wait for the otterbox. I had the Impact for my Atrix and though it probably offered great protection I found it came off too easily.

makaveli28

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I bought a great one off ebay, took a week to get here from South Korea but its awesome. Contours to the back of the phone and is very slim. Comes in about 8 diff colors I chose black.

rosalesj#AC

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
When I went to buy my SII I got the otter box commuter case. Gotta say I love it. Doesn't add any weight to it, has a nice secure feel in the hand. Fits perfect in my jean pocket.

Roger T

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I have two leather cases that I use with my i9000 S Galaxy, was a request I made to Fortte have a quality finish and good price.

Rsquigley

May 25, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the otterbox commuter case from costco for $ 39 and I love it. The phone actually feels better in the hand now. Its a easy better fit then the otterbox was for the iphone 4.
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

sunny8987

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I also want to buy one. What should I pay attention to when I buy it?

1. Buy it off internet if you care about the price, 'cause it would be cheaper.
2. Read the return policy before you purchase.
3. Get clear about the shipping time, sometimes shipping needs a long time.
4. Read the customers' reviews before you place the order.

By the way, I recommend Dragonext, I've been buying from this store for years.;)
Here's the link: Discount Samsung Cell Phone Cases | Samsung Cell Phone Accessories

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463