Benchmark wars -- Google Play edition HTC One and Galaxy S4 versus their OEM versions

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
3dmark_new.png

geekbench-new.jpeg

nenamark-new.png

vellamo-new.png

Some interesting results here, especially considering that the OEM HTC One is running 4.1.2 and the rest are running 4.2.2.

I don't place a lot of stock in synthetic benchmark numbers, but I know many of you folks love to see them and talk about them. So here's your chance to discuss. Please keep it civil :)

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't see the point really in a stock version of the s4 since many of the features aren't useable I'm guessing since you require touchwiz. But nice benchmark results though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Aaronhunt

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Bechmarking is basically the performance criteria between various companies.
Here as the question is related between brands like google ,htc, samsung.
every brands is best here but it depend on your choise to which brand you want to choose.

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Weird how the two HTC One's differ drastically, I didn't even know there was an OEM version- where do you get those?

Oh and mine runs 4.1.1.

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Phil, Sony only made a GE for the Z ultra, have anything for that? I'm curious because the OEM versions of xperia phones I've used have been optimized smoother than anything else I've tried this year.

Shocking results though, not painting such a pretty picture for the OEM's. I love a lot of the goodies the OEM's have put on their phones this year more than ever because they seem to be finally learning the difference between gimmicky and useful but those are some depressing results you showed

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm having HTC one gpe and the battery life is terrible. Since the update to 5.0.1, there are some laggy situations. Well, I prefer the S4 Gap because of the replaceable battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc