My Timetable - Testers wanted

runescape1

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm a developer for My Timetable and I'm looking for testers. All feedback, comments, ratings, ANR/FC reports, lag issues, innovative ideas are highly appreciated!

What is My Timetable?
My Timetable is a highly-customizable timetable to help students/businesspeople keep track of weekly events and classes so that they will never miss anything important. Users can add events, customize colors, and set alarms to remind themselves. My Timetable also gives you the capability to automatically silence or set your phone to vibrate mode during major events, no more loud & awkward incoming calls during meetings or classes.

What does it do?
•A handy timetable application that reminds you of weekly events
•Auto-silences your phone during classes or important events
•Users can set alarms to remind themselves of upcoming events
•Customizable text & background color for events & timetable
•Backup & import events to and from SD cards.
•Homescreen Widgets

If you are interested, search the market for "My Timetable" or click on the web link below, it will take your directly there. Please reply if you have any problems/ideas/etc.

My Timetable - https://market.android.com/details?id=littledot.timetable

Thanks all!

Last edited:

runescape1

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Does your timetable connect anything like cloud?

No, not yet. But we are currently working on making it sync with tags such as keywords or repetitive events on Google Calendar.

Can we use it only on our cell phones or anything else as well?

That is correct. Since some of its main features such as the two listed below correlates highly with mobile devices, we are not planning to release this app on other platforms. What other platforms might you have in mind?
•Auto-silences your phone during classes or important events
•Users can set alarms to remind themselves of upcoming events

Hope I've answered your questions. Feel free to request a feature or make more suggestions!

russeltraut

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
That is a great software. I wish you very best of luck and how it achieves its purpose for you. One tip though. Use similar successful software app for android that is already in use to ensure that you missing nothing important before launch.

:)