Hello guys!!

This may be a little bit off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone here that has an android handset is willing to test out and try our game; Starstruck.
    08-24-2011 12:27 AM
    Here's the link to download the APK:

STARSTRUCK
    08-24-2011 12:28 AM
    Hopefully people got to try out the game. Anyway, here's some screenshots of the game, in-case you guys are unable to check it out via the website:

08-24-2011 09:43 PM
    Bump! Anyway, we are working on getting the game's APK available via GetJar, so that it will be easier for people to download the game to their phones. Stay tuned for the link. Thank you!
    08-26-2011 01:29 AM
    Bump again! Anyway, we are able to finally get the game available up on GetJar. Here's the link:

GetJar | Mobile |

Also, we also have the trailer of the game available as well. First unveiled during the IGDA (Independent Game Developers Association) Manila chapter meet-up, we now have the trailer up on YouTube. Here's the link:

Thanks and enjoy the game!
    08-29-2011 11:14 PM
    We now have a QRCode for the GetJar link of the game to easily download the game onto your Android phone. Scan the QRCode below:
    09-02-2011 12:18 AM
    that seems to be a comic action or something but fro the look of it, it really feels to be a violent game what would you say about that and is that suitable for kids as well.
    09-08-2011 11:53 AM
    that seems to be a comic action or something but fro the look of it, it really feels to be a violent game what would you say about that and is that suitable for kids as well.
    Hi Eric,

Sorry for the late reply, as for the game, I never realized it would be more violent than say a fighting game where people hit each other with weapons and stuff. We are considering making it available only to people who are 13 and above. But thank you for your opinion about the game, and we will reconsider our stance on how to market this and make sure we relay the right message to people.
    09-13-2011 04:07 AM
    Downloading it right now. Will tell you what i think

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    09-21-2011 06:09 PM
    Downloading it right now. Will tell you what i think

Thank you! XD Looking forward to your comments!!
    09-26-2011 04:54 AM
    This game loads up fine, but is either freezing or taking longer than my patience will let me wait to load. I never get to play.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
    diobrando likes this.
    09-26-2011 05:18 AM
    This game loads up fine, but is either freezing or taking longer than my patience will let me wait to load. I never get to play.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
    Same here...

diobrando likes this.
    09-27-2011 01:19 PM
    I would like to thank everyone who took the time to test the game out during its beta. We appreciate all of your feedback and we've worked on improving the game since then. I'm pleased to announce that the game is now available via the Android Market. I have made a new thread for it, so you guys can follow it. Here's the new thread's link. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gam...ml#post1420178
    11-20-2011 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD