We're looking for feedback on a new app - any help would be much appreciated!

Poptuit brings together the people and places you interact with most frequently. It could be for your friends and coworkers, or the restaurant you order take-out from every week. It combines your phones dialer, text messages, email client, camera, maps, social apps and puts them into one place.

If youre up for trying Poptuit, go ahead and download it from the market: https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Use promo code 1111 to install.

You can also read about Poptuit on TechCrunch: Poptuit Looks To Reinvent The Android Dialer By Making It Sleeker And Smarter | TechCrunch

There are a couple known issues with rooted phones. Depending on your phone, they could be anything from minor UI problems to crashes.

Also, Poptuit is currently limited to the US and Canada.

Thanks in advance for giving it a shot!
    09-20-2011 04:30 PM
    Just fyi the app force closes before it even opens on my rooted Thunderbolt. I know it says there are problems with rooted phones in the op, just letting other Thunderbolt users know.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
    09-25-2011 02:35 PM
    that is really great but i wonder if all our friends would like to share their information on this game and what benefits will i be really able to draw apart from sacrificing my privacy.
    09-26-2011 10:50 AM
    works so far on rooted evo no force closes yet but a little laggy at times
    09-26-2011 11:25 AM
    Thanks everyone for your feedback and for giving Poptuit a try.

@Eric, you're right that privacy is important and we take it seriously. We're hoping you can benefit from Poptuit when we're able to include special offers and coupons from local merchants you have called.

Try scrolling over to your Merchant PopFaves (it's on the left). All the businesses you call go there - so what if you were notified through Poptuit whenever they have special deals? This is a new feature we're building out.

@watson387, thanks for the heads up. We're working to optimize Poptuit for the broadest number of users right now. We hope to get all the rooted issues resolved down the line.

@eze036, good to know it's working for you. Improving overall speed and stability is always a priority and I'm hoping the new build we release this afternoon will be faster.
    09-28-2011 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD