Hello my names Matt! and Ive just finished and released an app! "Vroom"

Now during the development I could have done with beta testing it along the way, but i'm pretty new to this and I never got round to doing it......

The app is live on the marketplace right now, and it would be great if people could give it a go, see if its working see what bugs arise etc!

Anyway, But what is it!!! Vroom is a Free soundboard app with information and engine recordings from 60+ cars from 24 manufacturers!!!

You see Ive gone round the internet, car shows and my friends to get good quality recordings, pictures and information from the 60+ cars that are in the app!

Ive seen a few apps out there with similar content but Ive not seen any doing it the way I am!

Ive got cars in from 6 decades from every continent!, from Bugatti Veyrons to E type Jags!!

As well as some awesome "real world" cars like VW Golfs and Ford Focuses!

Of course I think its awesome :P but I want other people to give it a go, tell me what they like!, tell me what they dont like so that I can grow as a developer and create better content in the future!

Now I have already released it on the android market, but as I said before It could really do with more people having a look at it, so check it out and let me know what you think!

Have Fun!

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
    09-29-2011 06:55 AM
    Looks pretty sweet, downloading now and will report any bugs. :-)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    09-29-2011 07:02 AM
    OK, well since it requires Adobe Air to run... looks like I'll have to pass my friend. No worries though, I'll get a few buddies to download it and have them let me know what's up. :-)

09-29-2011 07:19 AM
    Thanks mate!! really appreciate it!

Ive been slightly concerned with it requiring air, I don't know how many people have it, or have phones that are able to get access to it....

But right now its the only way I can make the apps
    09-29-2011 07:27 AM
    I completely understand man, gotta work with what you have.

09-29-2011 11:05 AM
    Well first of all how does this app really work? because it is very difficult to check a car engine without adding any external device to it and secondly, how much qualified you really are in terms of car mechanics to build such an app? can any car be checked with this app?
    09-29-2011 11:21 AM
    Well first of all how does this app really work? because it is very difficult to check a car engine without adding any external device to it and secondly, how much qualified you really are in terms of car mechanics to build such an app? can any car be checked with this app?
    No need to flame man, this is a friendly forum. This isn't an application to "check" your car....it is strictly informational, you'd know that if you had read the description. No where does he claim to be a mechanic....he is just wanting people to try it out to work the bugs. Not to mention he isn't charging for the app after all the hard work he put into it. Besides...no one said you have to use it.

09-29-2011 11:33 AM

Sorry if my description is a bit misleading....

as CamelGuy1337 says, its just an informational app designed for entertainment purposes, containing car information and engine sound recordings of the cars in the app

If your into cars id say give it a go, you might enjoy it

anyway hope this helps clear things up!
    09-29-2011 11:48 AM
    One of my friend was asking for such car checking app and have downloaded that and f orwarded to my friend. Is there any special equipment that needs to be attached with it or not?
    10-05-2011 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD