I will review your app.

mkutsman

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi all.

Many developers like me are having trouble promoting apps and getting feedback/ratings for free. I think we can help each other by reviewing each other's apps in a 100% honest and unbiased manner. So if you have a free app, post it in this thread (google play link) and I will test it and publish a rating and a comment on Google Play.

I don't ask for anything in return and I will do it whether you try my application or not. If you do the same for me I will be very grateful.
Link to my app: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../apps/details?id=com.mk.zombie&token=1_8ErviR

Thank you.

Tony Android

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Terrible idea, in my opinion. Review bribery is rampant on the internet, both for positive reviews and the removal of negative reviews. When exposed it greatly damages the reputations of those involved.

You state that a 100% honest and unbiased review is desired, and I do not question that being your honest and true intent. But the fact is that mutual reviews do not pass the ethics test for being unbiased, neutral, and having no inherent conflict of interest.

If you have an app that is better than what already exists elsewhere, a better way to be to popularize it would be to invite respected websites to review that app.