Hi everyone!

My name's Kate, and I'm a part of Android dev company team.

We're looking for testers for our photo processing app named Pho.to Lab. It's a collection of more than 500 photo effects. These are mostly photo frames and photo montages. All the effects are applied automatically, so the app works like Instagram filters rather than Photoshop. Warning: it needs Internet connection to work. If you're going to use cellphone data, you better think again.

Pho.to Lab has been on the market since 2011, but we have completely redesigned the new version. Here, just compare these home screen screenshots. Which is why we need a beta test.

We're looking for feedback on two things. The first one is, obviously, any kind of bugs. Weird fonts, erratic shadows, stuff like that. The second one is the app design. Was it obvious how to use it? Did the app do what you expected?

To get access to the app, join our community. Then follow this link and, pretty please, read what Play Market says you. Just in case you don't feel like reading it: opt-in first, then click the link below, then click 'Install' button.

You may ping me in this thread or leave comments in our community. And please remember that I live in Eastern Europe. If you're from America and you're posting your comment in evening, I might very well be sleeping. So don't worry if I don't answer your questions immediately, I'll definitely get back to you a little later.

Please check out Pho.to Lab and thank you!
    08-05-2013 10:18 AM