[APP] Silk Paints drawing - Beta test preview

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
OK cool, guess I need to be a little more patient sometimes. thanks for the response.

Are you still giving testing keys out? I would really like to try using the muti-brush feature. My design is pretty elaborate and to watch it or have as a background is very slow

Hi,

yes, we sent promo code via private message.

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
HELLO! I would love to be included in the beta testing? ? Is that still available?
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (phone).
FANTASTIC app! I am always searching for new & transfixing ways to release art ideas! This is very well named! Thank you!
Hi,

yes. I will give instructions to you via private message.
Thanks for interest.

carlsmileee

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I draw and attracted by the silk tracks, amazing animation, great experience. I think it’s good that user can share their works on community. Not only drawing, but also playing. Great...would like to use it when I have some think.

John Gill

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just tested this app and I have to say you dont have to be good at drawing to make great art with this app. It makes everything I did look great.

myth007

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this app. Really interesting app, having fun with colors. Simple to draw and see the repeat drawing. When i started it and saw black screen, got confused what should i do, then when swiped my figure on screen, real magic started.

Kayne Minton

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
i love your app. ive told everyone i know about it and to download. ive been on it for hours and i would be so happy if you would let me have the promo code please

Kayne Minton

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
i love your app. ive told everyone i know about it and to download. ive been on it for hours and i would be so happy if you would let me have the promo code please

Diahen2

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi Can you please kindly share the promo code with me to open all brushes, i would really like to try out all the brushes in the app..Please *im new around*

Aangel3234

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I purchased this app some time ago and love it. However, the brushes I paid for won't restore! I really need a promo code bad! Somebody help please! Tyvm!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc