[APP] Silk Paints drawing - Beta test preview

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Our app is amazing tool for drawing. Both for mature and kids. High and low skilled in drawing.
Main feature - you will have great result in any case.

1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

We would like to invite you to Beta testing of our new release with new amazing features.
We'll be appreciate for any feedback.

How to participate:

BONUS
For first ten requests, here in forum, we'll give promo codes to get FULL brushes pack.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 35

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, yes it's still actual. Please confirm your interested and we will send promo code to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying to buy the brush sets complete pack and it just brings up a blank screen. Love the app though.

Please, could you tell, what device and application version do you use?

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you still doing Beta Requests on this app? I just got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014. I'm an artist and would love to try this out!

Hi, yes we are still doing beta requests. Also we are very interested in to get feedback from Galaxy 10.1 users.
Please confirm that you are interested and we will send promo code to you.

Devicement

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

yes, it's possible to edit your drawing (go to gallery, open your drawing, and after replay you will see edit button).
It's not possible to delete right now, but we are working on that feature.

Rallyred

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
OK cool, guess I need to be a little more patient sometimes. thanks for the response.

Are you still giving testing keys out? I would really like to try using the muti-brush feature. My design is pretty elaborate and to watch it or have as a background is very slow

AuTumnDancer

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
HELLO! I would love to be included in the beta testing? ? Is that still available?
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (phone).
FANTASTIC app! I am always searching for new & transfixing ways to release art ideas! This is very well named! Thank you!