ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launch

HeadlessK

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of finishing my second game for mobile: "ShadowCreep". The game will be released in a couple of weeks and I am now be looking for a few people to give me feedback on the game so that I can fix whatever is left to fix.

In ShadowCreep, you become Shade. Armed with your bow and infinite arrows, you have to take down as many enemies as possible before you go down. The game is extremely challenging and will push your skills to the limit!

Check out a gameplay video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQL9Qtnhx5I

If you'd like to give me your feedback and help me finish the game, please leave a comment here so that I may send you a beta version.

Thank you very much,

S

Image2.png

Image3.png

HeadlessK

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

First thank you to all the people here who shared their feedback with me. I have updated the game and you can now see an updated gameplay video here:

What is new: Particles when shooting the enemies, arrow stick when hitting the enemies so you can "kill 2 birds with 1... arrow", and FASTER arrows!

I am still and always looking for feedback, so please let me know.

The game is coming out Friday next week on Android, and I will be adding monsters and more in future updates!

S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca