Hi everyone,

If you want to be a beta tester for NDrive software, please go to the link below:

NDrive Beta Testers • Index page

Any question or doubts, all interested can ask me or send me a message with comments.
    01-17-2011 06:24 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to introduce NDrive for people from this forum.

NDrive turns your Android phone into a powerful navigation system up to house number accuracy! After a short plug & play installation, turn-by-turn voice instructions and on-screen directions will guide you from your current position to the destination that you have entered. In addition to all this, you can navigate to any of the many points-of-interest like hotels, restaurants and petrol stations. You can even dial them directly to make for example a hotel reservation or inquiry before going there! In summary, NDrive is a must for everyone looking for an affordable, flexible and powerful navigation system!

Soon, I'll put here screen shots from the new version for Beta testers.
    Enjoy it...
    01-18-2011 04:38 AM
    Hi everyone,

Like I said this morning, here it is the screen shots for the new version for NDrive software.

NDrive V11
    01-18-2011 11:36 AM
    Can you tell me where on ANDROID to get the TTS VOICE for SPOKEN STREET NAMES for V11? NDRIVE support told me it was available and I spent money on the program but there is no TTS street names.

also I spent money on USA traffic and it doesnt work..

please advise! no one from ndrive is responding...
    01-02-2012 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD