Hello everyone!

I have just created a nice voice changer app, and I am quite sure its outstanding. It has several unique features and shows great flexibility... Last week was dedicated to fixing several bugs, now I do not get any more bug reports, which means it is working on people's handsets...

But I would like to hear your opinion - I think there is still plenty of room for improvement the interface, and functionality too. Please, help making it better, your opinions and suggestions are very welcomed in this thread.
    Please, share -
    1. Were any problems in understanding how you operate the app?
    2. Were there any problems like freezing of the app?
    3. Is the sound quality fine on your phone?
    4. Which improvements you can suggest?

The name of app is "Foice Lite" on market, and it is free. The current version is 1.9.

Many thanks,
    Peter.
    01-22-2011 04:08 PM
    Downloaded it. Played with it. It's not bad does what it was intended. One issue I found, upon pushing the return key to back out of the app I was greeted with the htc white screen reset of my home screens. This happened every time. Other than that no issues in the short time. I will post any others later, if I find any. Evo 2.2 not rooted.
    01-23-2011 04:27 PM
    Tried it out. Does exactly what its supposed to and was surprisingly fun to play with.
    Evo Vaelpak 3.1
    01-27-2011 08:45 PM
    Downloaded it. Played with it. It's not bad does what it was intended. One issue I found, upon pushing the return key to back out of the app I was greeted with the htc white screen reset of my home screens. This happened every time. Other than that no issues in the short time. I will post any others later, if I find any. Evo 2.2 not rooted.

Terrible if it goes into reset... What version was that? Current one is 1.9. I will try to figure out why this could happen. Many thanks for interest!!!

The other thing - people write that it does not work on Xperia X10... Would be nice if someone with Xperia could look at what really happens, in detail...
    01-29-2011 03:35 PM
    Thx! More modes is what coming next!
    01-29-2011 03:36 PM
    apps okay...it forces closes on my evo every other time i start it up
    03-04-2011 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD