Hi all. I've just put my app "Snapmute" to the Google Play store. It's a remote for your phone that does one thing - mute and unmute your Samsung Smart TV. Think of it as The Clapper for muting the commercials. 2 important features:

1. It lets you mute / unmute your TV handsfree, using a snap, a clap, or a tap;
    2. Unlike some handsfree features built into smart TVs, it doesn't listen in on your conversations.

You can find it on Google Play, or you can go to Snapmute - Home for more info. I'd love some feedback so I can make it more useful and relevant.

Thanks!
    M-A Kuttner
    09-28-2015 08:00 AM
    I've tested it with my Samsung Smart TV and it works - connected without problems, and responded well to the snaps (sometimes it's hard to get the 2-3 snaps right).
    As for usability, I really like the fact that it responds even when the phone screen is off, but my main issue with it was that the Snapmute activity must be active in order for it to work, meaning that if I navigated to another app in the meantime, I will first have to open Snapmute again, and only then snap, which could be harder then reaching the remote.
    All in all - pretty cool stuff, app performs as advertised, good luck with that!
    10-06-2015 03:42 AM