Hi everyone, we have just released a beta of our new music alarm clock and sleep timer app - SleepCast. It can play on your phone as well as on a Sonos or most other wireless speakers and network audio receivers. SleepCast currently supports most wifi devices (over DLNA), while Bluetooth connectivity is in the works. We would really appreciate any feedback about the app and especially if you try it with a speaker/receiver - please let us know what brand/model it is.

The beta is on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.sleepcast.alarm

There is a feedback form inside the app, which can be used to send us comments or you could message us here if that's easier.

Thanks!

Music alarm/sleep timer that plays on the phone or streams to Sonos and other wireless speakers-sleepcast_alarm_detail_view.pngMusic alarm/sleep timer that plays on the phone or streams to Sonos and other wireless speakers-sleepcast_devices.png
    05-06-2016 08:10 AM
    Hello again, I just wanted to let you know that we have updated the beta and it now supports Bluetooth speakers in addition to wifi!

A big Thank You to all of our beta testers - your feedback has been incredibly useful! You will get the Bluetooth support with the latest update. You can see the release notes on the store listing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.sleepcast.alarm
    05-17-2016 04:57 AM