Help us improve! Alpha testing for "Infected" :) ...Let's create a masterpiece!

Pyrem

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Good Day Everyone! :)

Introduction :cool:
As a hardcore gamer myself, and along 2 other members of "Relicus" having unique prospective, we set out to create something which we gamers crave.

Our goal is to create a perfect game, which we feel proud to have created and allows us to create many more. O:)

Story :-!
Infected started as a small project to give a new prospective to the mobile gaming world, we came far enough that it's become something far greater.

It all started with a chase concept, turning to a unique type of chase game which gives you extreme rush (I personally had my heart paining due to thrill and heart rise).

Nitty Gritty :confused:
Alone you are strong but together you are unstoppable, this and knowing that we Gamers/Developers think very differently from most people, I seek help from everyone in getting Infected to a whole new level.

192 - Android.png

Alpha version has the basic functionality covered, in which we will fix the ingame bugs first then move to introduce other features like ranking mode, leaderboard, login/out, etc.

Alpha Link

The invaluable feedback that we receive from you regarding bugs, enhancements & acceptance will redefine the game from Alpha to a perfected release.

Help us see through a new prospective and make Infected a masterpiece and reach the impossible!

Screenshots :)

Menu

Main Menu.png

Match Making

MatchMaking.png

Tutorial

InGame - Tutorial.jpg

Gameplay

InGame - Gameplay.jpg

Promo :cool:

Promo.png

Trending Posts