[BETA] Root Call Blocker - the most powerful call blocker for Android [3 June]

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
[APP 2.1+] Root Call Blocker - the fastest call blocker on Android

Root Call Blocker - silent call control

Feeling paranoid? Need privacy? Discretion? Get Root Call Blocker, an advanced call and SMS firewall for Android.

Unlike all other call blocking apps, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working.

Supported languages: English, Espa?ol, Fran?ais, Deutsch, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Portugu?s, Magyar, Pyccĸий, Українська.

If you want to help translate, visit Root Call Blocker Pro Translations - Crowdin.net

Advantages:

- A call will never go through
- Your phone never rings
- Reject calls from anyone, including restricted numbers
- Wildcards block groups of callers
- Keep blocked calls and messages hidden
- Five reject methods, including "Don't answer"
- Per-number logging

Features:

- Multiple profiles
- Groups integration
- Exceptions
- SMS auto-replies
- Toggle widget
- Scheduling
- Logging
- In-app replies
- Persistent and event notifications
- Customizable vibrate notifications
- Export from hidden logs
- Low profile
- And much, much more

Debugging

Please follow the instructions in the app's Settings menu to send us logs of your error. Reproduce the error, then send the log.

Market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.rootcallblocker.beta&feature=search_result

The Trial allows you to block one ITEM. You can use Groups to block multiple contacts.

Screens:

Last edited:

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
We have made many updates and fixed many issues - if anyone had problems before, please let us know if they are fixed!

New features have also been added!

cigman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Does this work with the LG optimus s? The endcall API is apparently quite different in this model compared to stock froyo.

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [BETA] Root Call Blocker - the most powerful call blocker for

Anyone with issues on 1.5.2? Let me know so I can fix them!

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

By the way, the beta is over, so it would be good if mods removed this thread!

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I used this on my OG Droid and it was great because every other call blocker let the phone ring once before the number was blocked. This app never made a peep.
HOWEVER, don't install it on the Bionic or maybe a 4g phone. I installed it on my Bionic and it knocked 3g/4g off. I went to settings/wireless & networks/mobile networks and put it back on 3g but that didn't fix it. I did a factory reset and reloaded every app and it did the same thing, but I never noiticed that this app was causing it. I did another factory reset and started loading apps from the market rather than TB so the data would not be loaded. After I installed this app and configured it again, it knocked 3g/4g dowm. I unstalled this app and have not had the problem since.
You have been warned!

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Has the issue been fixed with the recent update? Its probably cause by a bad radio/ril daemon on your rom...

orizzle#AC

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

I can confirm still losing 4G with 1.6.9 trial, uninstalling app and rebooting is the only fix.

Droid bionic stock rom

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Just upated! Are you saying that 4G only is being lost and it never restarts, even after you restarr telephony? Cause thats supposed to happen, if its not working, try ojne of the debugging options like restart telephony or reboot device.