Hola!

We have just released convenient tool which, we hope, will improve your experience with android.

We called it Flip. It makes you phone silent when you flip it while someone is calling you. Please note that it doesn't make your phone silent forever, just disables current incoming ring.

If you have suggestions or found some bugs - please write short note about that. We will be happy to help you!

As usual, QR is below:
    Attachment 9345

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!
    Good luck!
    Andrey.
    05-07-2011 05:39 AM
    I just downloaded it off the Market, I'll try it for a couple of days and leave my feedback here.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2011 06:43 AM
    I have found one issue so far that really needs to be fixed. I tried it out earlier this morning and it worked just like it should, but after i turn it off, my phone wouldn't ring anymore. I had to go into the sound setting of the phone and turn off silent mode and turn the volume back up. The app should only mute the particular phone call you not wanting to take, not every phone after that.
    08-06-2011 03:46 PM
    Never thought of something like that. It is like turning a living thing upside town to shut it up. Wow, great idea and excellent name as well . Best of luck for it.
    08-08-2011 10:59 AM