______OVERVI3W_____
    Now you see all calls, text messages and contacts through your web browser. Track down and Lock down your phone remotely.

The Phone Creeper application has been ported, altered and expanded for android. This will eventually be released as a commercial product. The app will always be free and all security and tracking functionalities will be available and controlled through a web page or SMS. All logging features will be free though SMS, however the easy web viewing of all logs (with a much larger history) and extra features such as allowing users to "only call certain numbers" (good for pre-teens) or "can call all except for certain number" features will be available for a small yearly fee. (this will cover my virtual web hosting fees).

The new web-interface will also allow you to control unlimited amount of phones from a single screen and single log in.

PHONE PROTECTION:
    • __ Locate your phone and the person using it via Google Maps. See their last X timestamp locations.
    • __ Remotely lock your phone, disabling it for use
    • __ Remotely clear ALL data from your phone
    • __ Sound Loud Phone Alert
    • __ Have Phone Call You Back With Speak-Phone Enabled To Listen In.

LOGGING:
    • __ All Calls going in and out, along with call duration and names if known.
    • __ All SMS messages going in or out with timestamps, numbers and names if known.
    • __ All contacts are accessible from the web.

CONTROL:
    • __ Send notification messages to phones screen
    • __ Create "Only Allowed To Call" Lists
    • __ Create "All Allowed Except" Lists
    • __ Redirect outgoing calls to specific people, to any particular number of you're choosing

*** I'm currently looking for ALPHA testers ***

Q: What is ALPHA testing
    A: Alpha testing is testing software that works but may have bugs and doesn't have all features of the completed product added yet. It's pre-beta.

If you are interested in trying out our alpha build, please go to the XDA homepage which can be found @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=14113674

Include your phone model, android version, phone carrier and ROM (if not stock)

emailed instructions and download will be sent out in small groups at a time over the next few days and continue as such until testing is complete.

I'm very excited to finally be able to share my latest work with all of you.
    05-24-2011 09:59 PM
    Here is a screen shot of the web interface:
    << CLICK HERE >>

Webpage functionality, layout and look will also be dramatically changing over the next month.
    05-24-2011 10:00 PM
    Reserved for future
    05-24-2011 10:23 PM
    whaaaa
    05-30-2011 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD