I'm currently making a real-time analyzer (spectrum analyzer) app for people in the sound industry (live, recording, etc.) The app has been many months in development and is ready for testers. As a tester you'll be given access to the latest-and-greatest versions of the app, which is meant for professional use. You'll also be able to influence the app's development and things like which features are added, etc.

Currently you must have at least Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) to test the app. If you have a connection to the sound industry (or some other interesting use for it,) and would like to test the app, please just reply to this thread! You can also send me a private message. Thanks.
    05-27-2011 07:03 PM
    Hey ill test out your app. I think I could find a use for it or some of my friends could. Im running Gingerbread 2.3.4 on my Motorola Atrix 4G.
    07-26-2011 10:16 AM
    I'd like to test your Spectrum Analyzer on my Motorola Xoom. I tried to send a PM, but my post count is too low.

I am part owner of a recording studio and do quite a bit of live sound work as well.

10-07-2011 01:13 AM
    I do live sound, and would love to test your app. I also do a bit of programming, so I could also help in debugging it.
    I am getting a new Droid Razor.
    11-22-2011 10:53 AM
    I do live sound and studio work using Smaart, but have a new htc rezound and wish to use it to avoid bringing a laptop somethimes.

03-12-2012 07:00 PM
    I am a Sales Engineer for Netsian Technologies Group. Among many offerings, we provide Audio and Video systems for commercial account customers. I am often in a position to need an audio analysis of a space, in order to be able to overcome the Acoustic issues presented by that space. I would like to be a Tester for your new RTA droid applcation, in order to see the audio dynamics at work in a given room.

Randy Hood
    04-10-2013 11:50 AM
    This is Randy Hood again. I currently have a Samsung NOTE 2 android phablet, running Android 4.1.1 Jellybean.

04-10-2013 11:54 AM
    Are you still looking for testers? If so, Do have an RTA for a Kindle Fire?

06-04-2013 12:47 PM