So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
    We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
    Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!
    08-17-2011 06:20 AM
    Phonearena reported that Verizon has it's dummy page up for Bionic Accessories - none there, of course, but another sign of a release. How long after Verizon puts up pages have releases been in the past?

Motorola DROID BIONIC and XOOM 4G spotted on Verizon's accessories site
    08-17-2011 08:29 AM
    It's been pulled from Amazon's site. Unless it was never there and they just sent out emails?
    08-17-2011 10:10 AM
    I agrre either it was pulled or just an email generated...still its better than nothing
    08-17-2011 10:39 AM
    Lol Motorola and Verizon are really dumb. They should just announce the phone and get it over with, everyone knows it's there. Start marketing now, get some more pre-orders, and sell this phone. It's going to make a lot of money no matter what at this point.
    08-17-2011 05:11 PM
    I wish they'd release accessories! I want a charging dock X 2 and a case for it and a car charger. I could already have these things ordered so they are here when the new "baby" arrives!
    08-17-2011 05:14 PM
    So I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon:

Your Amazon Alerts

Availability Alert
    We're happy to let you know that the item you requested is now available to order from Amazon.com.
    Cell Phones & Service

Motorola 89508N Battery Dock with BW Battery and Rapid Wall Charger for DROID BIONIC - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $59.99

I clicked the Hyperlink but page was not found....We are getting closer to launch!!!
    I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.
    08-18-2011 12:22 AM
    I got this email this morning as well. This is my most important accessory next to a car charger. I like that 59.99 gets you the charger and the Battery. I thought it was going to be 60 for just the charger!

Having a second battery with LTE is gonna be a must till they get the power issues under control. Ive had a second battery with charger for my D1. Once you have this luxury, its really tough to go without it.

I could not agree more, I never had a battery charger and extra battery until I got my X.
    I never realized how convenient it would be. Now I never have to set my phone on a charger, just swap batteries.
    08-18-2011 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD